Navigate Up

Petitioning of Tynwald

There are two ways to submit a petition to Tynwald, a public petition and a Petition for Redress.

This site is designed to guide you through the process. In all cases you should contact the Clerk of Tynwald to ensure your petition is in good order. 

Click any of the options below to access more information:

​ ​

Click here to view the guidance for petitions.