Closing Date: 12.00 noon 07/08/2019
Salary: £18,482 to £22,323 per annum
Department: Office of the Clerk of Tynwald
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours Per week: 37
The Office of the Clerk of Tynwald is inviting applications for the post of Administration Assistant.
The Clerk of Tynwald is looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work in this busy small office, supporting the work of the Clerk of Tynwald’s Office. Applications are invited for this interesting and varied position. The post holder will support events connected with the work of Tynwald. The office duties are very varied: regularly including some reception and hospitality duties, ordering of goods and stationery, inputting order requests, and Members' correspondence.
The successful applicant will:
- be flexible and willing to undertake a range of duties be confident when dealing with Members of Tynwald and the public
- have experience of using Microsoft Office and social media applications
- be impartial and discreet
- be keen to consistently deliver work of the highest quality and with excellent attention to detail
- have strong oral and written communication skills
- be adaptable and able to respond to change in a proactive way
- be able to work as part of a team
This post is graded as Pay Band 3. This grade carries with it an annual salary of between £18,482 and £22,323.
How to apply
Further particulars of the post are available here
; an application form can be downloaded here
in PDF format or here
in MS Word format and copies of the documents can also be obtained from the Office of the Clerk of Tynwald. Potential applicants are encouraged to contact Louise Trimble, Head of Tynwald Administration Office, by telephoning 685512 or by emailing email@example.com
to arrange for an informal discussion before applying.
To apply for this role please forward a completed application form, accompanied by a CV, by 12 noon on Wednesday 7th August 2019 to:
Roger Phillips, Clerk of Tynwald, Legislative Buildings, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 3PW
or by email to: